September 7, 2008

On GongGong & PorPor's 30th Anniversary Night

6th September 2008 - GongGong & PorPor's 30th Anniversary Party at Westin Grand Ballroom.

It was baby Chloe's very first experience of dancing. MaMa, PaPa & Chloe started dancing waltz. But PaPa lousy la, dunno how to dance. Later in the night, the music becoming very hot and rythmic. MaMa & Chloe started dancing, shaking with many many friends and guests. So fun!!! The fun didn't last long, I think because MaMa was very tired. But I was so happy and excited that I kept on moving my hands and legs up to 4a.m. I could softly hear MaMa crying and told Chloe not to be notti. Sorry la, MaMa, Chloe was too happy and excited. Didn't mean to hurt MaMa la. But It was not Chloe's fault at all, MaMa was also sad because PaPa lor. PaPa came back drunk and never come to kiss MaMa & Chloe.

PaPa, you VERY NOTTI a!!!!!

No comments: