September 11, 2008

Look Like PaPa or MaMa?

Yesterday Grandma said is good that baby Chloe looks like PaPa. I could feel MaMa is a little unhappy. MaMa, don't be so unhappy la. No matter I look like MaMa or PaPa, Baby Chloe is still your Baby Chloe. I don't believe what Grandma said that I must look like PaPa to obtain a better life. Chloe looks like MaMa will also have a good life, Chloe looks like PaPa will also get a good life. Because I know PaPa & MaMa will take good care of Chloe and give Chloe your love, care, attention. Moreover Baby Chloe will learn how to be good, be healthy, be independent and never let MaMa & PaPa down.

Baby Chloe, You are right. It doesn't matter who do you look like. You are always my baby. Like Tai Por said MaMa & PaPa combination sure can get pretty Baby Chloe. Pretty or not pretty is not important. The most important is that Baby Chloe must be healthy and happy. Healthy & Happy people is the most beautiful people in the world. Love you.

No comments: