August 25, 2008

Mid-Valley Shopping

Yesterday, PaPa & MaMa together with Aunty Audrey went Mid-Valley Kai Kai. PaPa bought me a lot of stuffs. He bought me a Play Mat. Yeah Yeah~~ There is Giraffe, Parrots and many many more colourful animals hanging. I only heard MaMa said "Why buy such an expensive one", but PaPa said "Never mind la, It's for our Baby". Hehe...

After that, PaPa went to a booth bought something call StemLife. I dunno what is it about but I am sure PaPa and MaMa bought it must be something useful and good to me in the future.

*Phew" After a long long hour, PaPa, MaMa and Aunty Audrey brought me to Jusco. Aunty Audrey helped MaMa to pick up a lot of stuffs for me like a lot of pretty PJs, Mittens, Botties, Nappies and etc. MaMa chose mostly with the colour pink and white, and I love it.

PaPa, MaMa, you all forgot to buy me Toys!

No comments: