August 29, 2008

Magnificient Fish & Chips

Last night, MaMa and PaPa went dinner with Uncle Sam, Aunty Wendy, Uncle Tony & Aunty Kristin at Magnificient Fish and Chips Bar located at Changkat Bukit Bintang. MaMa ordered Chloe a French Onion Soup. It was so nice. Yum Yum! Chloe wanted more but notti PaPa finished half of the Soup. Hmph! Then, MaMa also ordered herself a Fish Pie, it was horrible. It was not hot enough and too creamy for Chloe. I think MaMa didn't like it also because she gave it to PaPa and exchange PaPa's favourite Fish & Chips.

But, MaMa a, next time can you please just order the French Onion Soup and Salad for Baby Chloe. I don't like the Fish & Chips nor the Fish Pie. Opps, MaMa angry already. She pokes me and warns me not to be choosy. Baby must eat a variety of food to keep a balance nutrients. Sorry la, MaMa, Don't poke me anymore la. Baby Chloe will eat healthily and not be picky la.

No comments: