June 14, 2013

Cheeky little Fella

7pm, I arrived home.

The moment i stepped into the house, I heard my granny screamed at Little C. I wasn't clear on what was the commotion about, all I heard was Little C hit her Jie Jie, Big C. *Yeah, bad habit!*

Before I could react to her mischief, this sneaky little fella came running to me (*WHICH USUALLY WON'T HAPPEN ON THE NORMAL DAYS!*) hugged me tight, and drowned me with her sweetest voice, "Hi, MaMa"  Her plan did not end here. 

In order to make sure her trick worked 100% on me, she continued to wrap my neck tight and lean her head on my left shoulder, "MaMa~ MaMa~, Little C is a good girl"

Hello!!! How could anyone not surrender at her artfully planned scheme. Such brilliant move to stop me from igniting my fire and blast at her! Lucky her, I got so carried away with her tenderly love that I've totally forgotten to give her a "STRICT & HARSH" lecture, instead I just cool off by telling Little C "No More PAK Jie Jie, you understand? " Hmm...It means "Do Not Hit Jie Jie again!" She just nod nod with a cheeky & winning smile.

Sorry, Jie Jie!!!! 

Reminder! Reminder! Reminder!
MaMa!!! No More Next Time! Punishment is a must if it ever happened again! REMEMBER! Don't ever let her get away with it anymore! Otherwise, it will be MAMA's fault!!!!!!! 

No comments: