April 30, 2013

A Big Big Lapse

A little about MaMa before MaMa proceeds with Cs long-overdued updates.

Yes. MaMa had left the blog cobwebbed for the whole of April 2013. Here comes my defense. Sometimes, I wonder, so much of excuses, and to whom should I defend against my sluggishness? Pleading for Cs' understanding? Nah.... I think I am just OVERLY-VERBOSE, super LONG-WINDED to hit a words gain. Hahahaha......! I am just being very DEFENSIVE!

April has been a lightning month, so many events took place, so many activities for the girls, so much of self-emotional challenges, so much works squeezed in the limited time frame. All these seem to course into a more contented Me. 

April is a busy month at work, not a chance to switch to my blogging site for a simple update. Honestly, it's not really a snap to put up an update. Well, to JUST type in the content, it usually takes up at least 1/2hour, I can never have a uninterrupted time to blog, I usually have to stop in between so that I could switched back to working mode to deal with the current issues, will only be back to the writing once I have gotten the job settled or designated to others. The most frustrating moment is when the blog has a little twitch of emotional content. 

There is no need to explain more on my job - tenders, quotations, proposals. That's my job. 

Many activities, yeah! Fun, Exciting, Feeling-Good Activities. The girls and I had been to Singapore to attend Baby Julian's Fullmoon Party, and the girls had a great times playing with Fei Fei AGAIN. It's been an exciting month for the girls too, since we have stopped Shichida, I have finally gotten the chance to throw the girls into the pool. STOPPED! I shall elaborate more in my next post.

Myself. Yes. I have picked up reading again. Somehow, I REdiscovered my long-lost reading habit. I was pacing my way through the books, a few pages a night, which is quite a pleasure. With "The Girl From Ipanema" to jazz up my night a little, a truly pleasant moment to have in the night while the girls are soundly asleep next to me. 

I started with Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic and Baby, it was an easy fun read. In fact, I thought it was a really good book to start, the literature style of book might not even kick off my reading. Well, well, well. After which is the Elizabeth Noble's Between a mother and her child. Wow! The Wow-factor came in when I actually teared while reading it. Personally, I reckon that the story should not have ended with a parted family. The author is being too realistic!!! I know not all loves and marriages can sustain into a beautiful ending. I said NOT ALL, I didn't say NONE! LoL! But come on, this is a novel! I need more loving ending!!!

Then I went on with the Amazon's BEST SELLING books. The trilogy of Fifty Shades by E.L.James. Thanks to a good friend of mine, lured me into the book by telling me that one could be sexually aroused by reading the book! Wow, upon hearing it, I thought, what a good reading experience. Hahaha.. HUM SUP book I called it, INITIALLY. Grey is the first book, an introduction of the main characters in the book, a little mysterious background of Grey's behaviour, lots of erotic sex scene. However, it gets a little BORING towards the end, TOO MUCH sex going on. The second book reveals more how Grey develops his exotic behaviour, and the love story begins in book 2. The Third book ends with the HAPPY ENDING which i like. Two love birds madly in love with each other, inseparable, building a family together LAVISHLY. I would say, something to read, but not exceptionally good to my taste.

Another a good friend of mine recommended me to read Quiet by Susan Cain. Before I can finish the book, I am already very very very confused with the characteristic of introverts & extroverts. Interesting book but it takes a little patients, too much terminology and famous icons for me to digest. So I decided to put a halt TEMPORARILY, and bought a new book The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I am at Page 27 after one week! Hahaha... there is a noticeable slowing down pattern, due to Cupcakes Wars, Sugar Domes & AOD. :P

Jazz is back into my life again. I find jazz exceptionally soothing and motivating at the same time. Motivating me to believe in hopes, motivating me to find ME! Karen Mok's New Jazz Release just came in the right time! I have yet to explore the whole album. The Bubbly Buble(i)'s new ablum To be loved is just the right album for my travel to school & work every morning. Great! The Best of Janet Seidel is the new addition for the night. Hmm Hmm~~~ So tranquilizing & certainly a good stress therapy.

It's been an emotionally challenging month for me. The current MR is the contradiction of my ideal MR. I pictured it in the perfectionist's way that I thought I was so blessed to be able to achieve it at a point of time. Unfortunately, MR is like human, every changing is at its pace & destiny. Some to a better, some to a worse, some choose to keep up in-denial of the changes, whichever it is, sentiment will always be a mixtures of joys & sorrows to colourise our human nature's of greed for excitement. Where am I now? Inner soul asked. I have no answer. I am still fighting, maybe, I am sure I will get an answer in just a matter of time. Fighting for ideal MR, fighting for TLC, fighting for happiness, fighting with ME for ME! 

Overall, I would say this Big Big Lapse is a good Lapse in good course. Changes in ME are taking place gradually to a better ME.  


No comments: