August 9, 2010

Chloe Jie Jie is so Sweet

Last night, I told Chloe to kiss Baby Clarisse (on my tummy), and she did as usual and then she would stroke my tummy with her hand and say "Yang~~~" (Sayang).

Mama : Chloe a, You are a big Jie Jie now. You cannot eat Aiyer (Pacifier) anymore. You must give your "aiyer" to Baby Clarisse.

Chloe : Yes

Mama : Good Girl. Ok...Take out your "aiyer"from your mouth, give it to Baby Clarisse la.

Chloe : Yes. (She took out her pacifier from her mouth and placed it on my tummy.)

Chloe : Mama, give Clarisse Bean Bag....(Immediately, she placed her bean bag on my tummy too even though I didn't ask for it.)

Mama : Wah...Good girl. You are a big Jie Jie now. (Heart Melted, how can a little be so sweet!)

Chloe : Yes

Mama : Chloe, You ask Baby Clarisse faster come out and play with Jie Jie Chloe la.

Chloe : Clarisse, come out now.

Mama : Yes...Come out now and lay with Jie Jie.

Chloe : Come out now...play with Jie Jie (while her head rest on my tummy).

My Darling Chloe is so sweet. 

** Baby Clarisse : Jie Jie, Baby Clarisse loves Jie Jie & Ma Ma. I want Papa to carry Baby Clarisse like he always carry Jie Jie. **

No comments: